Tuesday 13 April 2010

a bit of crafty time ...

Well i manage to have a bit of me time today and manage to get a couple of cards done i wanted to do something with didi papers and freebie vintage images and came up with these all the papers are rasperry road downloads which im loving at the mo and saving me money heres what i conjoured up .....
image magnolia fairytale my daughter loves this she has been handleing it all morning she is so into princess and the frog at the mo....and thanks to my mate tracy for showing me how to do the tent card xxx

free vintage image and papers from the delish rasberry road ,peeloffs from stash and flowers from wild orchid




another free vintage image which i think is so adorable corners and pearls & lace from my stash sentiment pc generated ....well back to making so more cards seen as i have have got my head into it i cant stop.
xx ann-marie xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, it is greatly appreciated x