I decided to have a go at making a boys card, as I don't really do them. It's not because I don't like them cos I actually enjoyed doing this but more because I don't really buy paper suitable for men/boys. As much as I love doing flowery,frilly cute girly cards, it was nice to do something simplistic.
I've used the "Courage" download from Summer Driggs, if you haven't checked out her kits, you should take a look, they are gorgeous. The colours and patterns of the papers in this set are luurvely (even includes a camouflage paper..! ). I cut the stars freehand from a template I printed off the PC and I've inked all the edges on the card with a brown Ink It Up inkpad.
I've decorated inside with matching papers. I really like decorating the inside as it gives the card more stability, nowt worse than creating a card that is front heavy and won't stand up and topples over.....
So here's my creation.....
- Cardstock - Bazill Card (not sure which colour it is)
- Image - I think it's Sugar Nellie Skate Boarder
- DP - Summer Driggs "Courage" download
- Embellishments - Stars made freehand, buttons from stash, Green Card Candy, metal brad from Ann-marie's stash
- Sentiment - Bargain stamp I bought from Hobbycraft 79p......