Saturday 24 April 2010

card for my son ..

Heres the cards i made for my son harvey for his 7th birthday hes just so army mad and loves to do puzzles ,I cant believe he is 7yrs old seems like 2mins since i gave birth to him he makes me so proud in everthing he does in fact all my kids do i feel so proud to be there mother .....well enough of me drooning on heres what i used to make these cards...




papers are all from summer driggs courage ... sentiments computer generated... free clip art... dog tags was in my stash i cant remember where there from ..lol
i didint have a pic of my son in army gear so i just cut a army hat from clip art then stuck it on ....this card was had a money pocket because he wanted money ...the poem i wrote myself ...he loved .....army mad harvey one of his loves that and puzzles and computer games which the card that tracy made that is just like my son...
will be putting some more on soon what i have made in the last couple of days .
so bye for now x ann-marie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, it is greatly appreciated x