Thursday 22 April 2010

using doilies for the first time


Well good morning to you all its nice and sunny here when the sun is out and im sat with my french doors open and the sun burning on my back...i made this card a couple of days ago but not got round to putting it on have been doing a few family cards as its my sons Harvey 7th birthday tomorrow and the kids have got a few partys to go toso been busy.

Here i used the doilies for the first time which im not sure about but we have got to try things out heres what else i used...

  1. papers ...papermania rose garden
  2. magnolia tilda winter stamp club
  3. big doilie from my good pal tracy and the little one from my stash
  4. gems my stash and the lace and velvet ribbon
  5. prismas used to colour

Well going to crack on and get some chores done before my family come to see harvey for is birthday .

cheerio for now x ann-marie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, it is greatly appreciated x