Friday 26 March 2010

I think it's back........

My mojo that is.......

It's taken a while but I finally think my mojo is making a come back and i'm finally getting back in to the swing of making cards. Can't believe that after not doing it for only a couple of weeks, how hard it is to get your head back in to it. I'm even laying awake thinking about new creations so normal service must be resumed....

Thought I'd share a card I made yesterday. It's one of those that when you are putting it together you aren't really sure about it but now that it's finished I actually quite like it..!!
I usually make the smaller easel cards but decided to make an A5 size as I really wanted to use the whole doilley and the lace.

DP - Shabby Princess - Festival
Card Stock - Bazzill (Cadillanac)
Lace - Local market
Flowers & Beads - Samual Taylor
Image - Tilda with Strawberries & sentiment & flower image is from the Magnolia Winter 09 Stamp Club Kit
Doilley - Samual Taylors
Pearls - Bought from Ebay

I've coloured her with my prisma pencils, blended with sansodor and paper stumps

Thanks for looking

Tracy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, it is greatly appreciated x