Wednesday 24 March 2010

funky!!!!

Hi all well i manage to fit a bit of crafty time this afternoon, all the kids are at school chores are done tea cooked and ready for when they come home... its so good when im organised, and now that all my craft stuff is better organised i have found stuff i forgot about like the big green and yellow flowers on the card... love it when that happens... and thanks to my mate tracy for the digital images and for sharing your crafty bits with me love ya ..mwah
so heres what i used for my card
  • papers , october afternoon farm fresh
  • didital image ..holly and madison at charmed crafts i think thats were tracy got them from im sure she will correct me if i got it wrong
  • ribbon , flowers ,sentiment , gems from my stash
  • prisma pencils and sansador , paper stumps
  • bazzil card

i love the colour combination thought it was funky hence the title ...well hope i can get some more on pretty soon.

ta ta for now

ann-marie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, it is greatly appreciated x