Monday 22 March 2010

Create4fun meets Crazy for Challenges with a bit of Simon Says thrown in for good measure...

Well after all the ups and downs of the last few weeks and finally finishing work, I've managed to slowly start getting back in to crafting and boy have I missed it. Seem to have mislaid my mojo at the moment though and not doing any crafting for the last few weeks has left me feeling a bit like a newbie again - it's taking me ages to put the cards together and I'm not that happy with my colouring but hey ho, hopefully now I'll be able to get back in to the swing of it all...

Anyway enough waffle, I've decided to enter a couple of challenges this week and hopefully I've got all the elements right and they fit in with each challenge. I've gone for Simon Says "A Splash of Green), Crazy4Challenges who want to see a Spring card (I'm hoping the colours and butterflies justify it being Spring like...) and I've used the sketch from Create4Fun.

  • Paper - Honey & Hugs by Papermania
  • Cardstock - Bazzil Card
  • Image - "Summertime Tilda in Hat" - coloured with prisma pencils and blended with sansodor
  • Flowers - Two tone pink roses and leaves from local craft shop, Cherry Blossom from Wild Orchid Crafts
  • Butterflies - From Ann-marie (thanks chick, I absolutely love these and am gonna have to get myself the punch...)
  • Embellishments/Sentiment - Doilley is from Samual Taylor in Leeds, ribbon and gems are from my stash and the metal butterfly was bought from Ebay. The sentiment has been stamped using a Forever Friends stamp

  • I decorated the inside of the card with the striped paper to match the outer and stuck a doilley in the middle (definitely think it makes a huge difference decorating the inside to match). I've sticked her headband and socks with diamond stickles and not sure what has happened as it looks really dark and like the ink has bled slightly....... Again, my camera hasn't taken a very clear picture but whats a girl to do when her wish list increases by the day and a new camera is way down that list..... LOL


    Thanks for looking

    Tracy xx

    1 comment:

    1. Love your gorgeous card, sweet Tilda and pretty colours.
      luv
      Debby

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, it is greatly appreciated x