Friday 26 March 2010

Whiff of Joy Challenge - Bev's Sketch

Here's my first card made using the Whiff of Joy Shopping Willow. I've seen some gorgeous cards using this stamp, Dancing Party Willow and Dressing up Willow and couldn't wait to make something myself. They really are gorgeous to colour and I'm sure you'll be seeing many more of these.....

I'm going to enter the card in to this weeks Whiff of Joy Challenge, which is to create a card using the very talented Bev's Sketch. If you haven't seen her creations, you should check them out, she has some really gorgeous cards. So this is the layout to follow:

And heres my creation...

I really love the pink and blue on this card and they look gorgeous together me thinks....

DP - Papermania Blueberry Hill
Image - Whiff of Joy "Willow Shopping"
Cardstock - Bazzill Card
Flowers - Samual Taylor, Leeds (a pressie from Ann-marie - during another swapsie session ...LOL)
Ribbon - Samual Taylor
Pearls - Hobbycraft

Think that will be it from me today, I'm off to do a bit of clothes shopping for the boys (they grow so fast and I can't seem to keep up with all the new stuff they need.....) and then I have the pleasure in having my tea cooked for me at Ann-marie's tonight - first time we've had proper time together in ages and I can't wait to sit and craft and chatter and chatter and chatter....LOL

Toodlepip for now

Tracy xx

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card Tracy!! I love that paper and have been seeing it so much lately! I will have to get some! This image is so pretty too and your coloration is beautiful!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree the pink and blue are just perfect on this card, and the image is fantastic, i only ordered this one today, and can't wait to play with it

    hope you are having a good weekend,

    Crafty hugs Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, it is greatly appreciated x