Sunday 6 June 2010

Card for Jayme

So I've finally got round to making my card for Jayme. I've been wanting to get it done for a while but I've been busy with other things. If you haven't heard about the RAK for Jayme, check out her sister Lisa's blog. Lisa says

"I am having a special event for my sister Jayme. She is in her early 50's and has terminal lung cancer. To make it worse, her sweet dachshund Molly passed away a couple weeks ago. Today we learned her cancer has spread to several other areas and her time is running out. I am asking for all my card making friends to send her a fun card...not really get well cards obviously, but something pretty or funny that will make her smile. She is a frog collector so frog cards would be awesome! I have been blessed by all those I design for to have a wonderful offer of blog candy".

Details are on her blog about where to send the card etc. Closing date for her blog candy has been extended to 9th June.

Recipe

DP - Rose Garden by Papermania

Image - Pollycraft

Ribbon & Gems - From stash

Coloured with prisma pencils and sansodor

Well thats it from me for tonight.

Tracy x

3 comments:

  1. what a brilliant frog its one of the best I have seen, hes so cute and funny...brilliant card Tracy
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic fun card, the frog is great and your colouring is amazing.love the papers and layout.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this! What a cute froggy, and you coloured him perfecto! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, it is greatly appreciated x