Friday 11 June 2010

Mina Blog Candy - 150,000 hits & 750 Followers

To celebrate an amazing 150,000 hits and 750 followers, the lovely Mina is giving away a fantastic blog candy. Contains some yummy goodies, everything in the picture below, as well as Gift Certificates from Mo's Digital Pencil and Bunny Zoe.

To be in with a chance of winning, you need to follow the instructions below from Mina:-

"post a link to my candy somewhere on your blog, you don't need to become a follower I only want followers who want to come to my blog (honestly I wont force you)I have used Mr linky so add your name and blog address there... but I want you to leave a comment too telling me what your favourite stamp make is and why you like them and that's it...why? because I'm nosey lol

This is open to everyone and internationally too. If you dont have a blog just put my url in the box and put (no blog) after your name or your Docrafts name in brackets if your a member then leave a comment with your fav stamp company and a contact email address"

The candy will close on Sunday the 20th June at midnight gmt and will be announced on the Monday after....

So what are you waiting for, get yourself over to
Mina's blog and not only enter the candy but take some time to look at her fabulous creations.

Tracy x

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, it is greatly appreciated x