Tuesday 29 June 2010

Uptown Angel.....

Hi fellow bloggers....

Wow how fantastic has the weather been..?! It's been absolutely gorgeous here and even tho it rained last night (and boy was that a welcome thing!) it's cleared up and is sunny again.

It was my neice's birthday yesterday and I can't believe she's 12 (and already taller than me). My mum asked me to make a card from her and my dad so here's what I came up with.

Another easel card...... I love these (as if you couldn't tell... LOL).


Recipe

I picked this image as she reminds me a bit of my neice, as she's getting older, she's getting in to make up and clothes and is becoming a sassy little chick!

I tried to colour her hair the same sort of shade as my neice has - it's a gorgeous redy brown colour and hard to explain exactly what it's like - but it's one of those colours that you could never get at the hairdressers and I personally love it, with her beautiful big brown eyes she's a stunning lil lady.

Tracy x

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, love the papers, I'm sure your Niece will be thrilled
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card vicky.the image is fab, really sassy and gorgeous papers and colours.love the verse.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, it is greatly appreciated x