Friday 9 July 2010

Anyone for Anya?

So I'm back with my second posting of the day. This card is for the Anyone for Anya Challenge - Anything Goes.

Again this challenge is a first for me. I've always loved these Miss Anya girls but have only just got them in my stash. I've already coloured up about 5 of them and will be putting cards together soon (hopefully!). They are such a pleasure to colour and I totally lurve them......

Recipe
  • DP - MME Quite Contrary (freebie with craft mag)
  • Image - Miss Anya
  • Ribbon & Pearls - Stash
  • Coloured with prisma pencils & sansodor

I'll probably be back a bit later on to post yet another set of cards and to have a mooch around everyones blog to do some commenting. I'm off to hang my washing out and get my cleaning done so that the weekend is ours...

Enjoy your day, whatever you have planned.

Tracy x

5 comments:

  1. Mooching around on blogs is much more fun than doing the dreaded housework, sorry forgot that word is swearing lol, Pretty card, love the image and colours used.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card tracy, the i ahe is fab and your colouring is fantastic.i love the colours and papers and great layout.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops thats should of said image.lol.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    What a lovely card. Lovely colours and fab colouring
    Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pretty card. Fab colours and love the flowers xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, it is greatly appreciated x