Thursday 1 July 2010

Time to Relax......?!

Hi all,

I'm back with a quick post this afternoon with a card I made for my little brother's birthday (altho he's bout a foot taller than me...!!). His birthday is on 4th July and I figured it would be fitting to go with the colour scheme of Red, White & Blue, given that it's Independence Day in the USA.

I wanted to use one of the images that I won from Peri's blog candy and "Time to relax" seemed just right.

Recipe

I've got a bit of time before I go to pick the boys up so think I might do a bit of crafting so may be back later.

Thanks for looking

Tracy xx

1 comment:

  1. great male card tracy, the image is fab and love your colours and layout and how you have attached your sentiment.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, it is greatly appreciated x