Friday 9 July 2010

Isabella's Sketchbook Challenge

Good morning blogland, from a lovely sunny Wakefield. Not been around much these last few days so I apologise for not commenting on your lovely cards.

I've made a few cards over the last week but not got round to uploading.

You may remember that we won the blog candy from the lovely Peri a couple of weeks ago. One of the prizes was 2 images from Isabella's Sketchbook. I've made the following card using the Chocolate & Coffee image. These are not the kind of images I would usually use but I loved colouring it up. I wanted to keep the card clean and simple and I really enjoy doing these kinds of cards, it makes a difference from making fussy cards all the time.

I'm going to enter my first ever entry in to this weeks challenge over at Isabella's which is Take a Break - Open Challenge. So we can make any project using any image and any theme.

Recipe

I'll be back in a mo with probably another 2 posts as I've got another challenge card and birthday cards which I made for Ann-marie.

ta ra for now

Tracy x

10 comments:

  1. this is fantastic tracy,i love the clean and simple design and the image is fab.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card. I love the clean layout because it makes your image stand out. That plaid ribbon is such a super addition. Thanks for joining us at Isabella's Sketchbook and we hope you will play again next week.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Tracy, love hoe you've kept the background white. Thanks for joining us at Isabella's. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy this is gorgeous! LOve the simple elegant feel and this image really doesn't need much else does it! Thanks for joining us at Isabellas and good luck with the challenge. Viv x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at Isabella's this week. This is such a fun image and your card is so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the clean and simple look. You've done a fabby job with the image, super colouring. Love it! Thanks for joining in the fun at Isabellas. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. just lovely! so nice to see you use the clean lines approach - I'm not a big fan of fussy cards either (-:
    thanks so much for playing in Isabella's challenge - hope you can play again ...really enjoyed quick tour of your blog..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful job on the image - it really does stand on it's own and looks terrific against the white background! Congrats on winning an Isabella's Image. So happy you could have some fun with us this week at Isabella's Sketchbook!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo, oooo,oooo - so wonderful to see what you did with some of the stash Tracy! And you've made such a beautiful job of this - I love the simplicity of the layout and colour scheme, which make for a really elegant card. So glad you joined us at Isabella's this week too - look forward to seeing you again!
    Hugs
    Peri xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tacy, I am so glad you won and then joined us as your card is just wonderful. I hope to see you again at Isabella's next week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, it is greatly appreciated x