Friday 16 July 2010

Sugar Bowl Sketch

So I'm back with my second posting of today and I've decided to use the sketch over at The Sugar Bowl - was meant to be an entry but I didn't read it properly and forgot the Theme had to be something blue...! Oh well never mind, that'll teach me to read it properly next time..... LOL

I didn't want to put too much on the card as the papers are so delish that I didn't want to take any attention away from them. I've paper pieced Bumblebee's dress in the same polka dot paper on the background, stickled her wings (which you can't really see) and then I've just punched out matching flowers.


Recipe
DP - MME Quite Contrary Paper Pack (freebie in mag)
Image - Gorjuss Girl Bumble Bee
Sentiment - Stash
Coloured with prisma pencils and sansodor
If you've got any Sugar Nellie images, you should head over to the challenge and enter this week, they have a fab prize up for grabs for one lucky winner - the 4 new 'Fun & Fairytales’ Mangas and a set of Aquamarkers.

Tracy x


2 comments:

  1. Tracey fab card gorgeous colours very pretty image. Sue..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card tracy, the gg girl is fab and i love your colours and the clean and simple layout.
    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, it is greatly appreciated x