Tuesday 4 May 2010

I thought i would get a quick one in before i pick kids up from school , have been very busy this weekend and bank hol monday sorting out old letters and shredding and had a bit of a spring clean but still got loads to do so my crafting at the mo is limited .


Tracy came on saturday with her boys so after we sorted all the kids out we manage to do a bit of crafting , we did 9 cards between us WOW I KNOW... im only putting one card at the mo as have not taken any pictures of the others but will get around to that soon .... heres the card what i made and it didnt take long which is always good i hate fishing through my stash and not finding anything but im a bit more organised since my lovely hubby built me a crafty station

loved colouring this lilly of the valley image which my pal tracy kindly stamped for me mwah x papers are rose garden from papermania and wild asperagus ribbon from stash and the button sentiment is magnolia .

right im going to pick my darlings up and i might make a card while im cooking tea ..lol i can multi task i am a woman afterall lol

catch ya later ann-marie xxx

2 comments:

  1. WOW this is stunning! fab image... so beautifully coloured too ~ luv the colour combo & the layout is fantastic xx Lizzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is gorgeous, just love the fab image and your colouring is amazing.fab papers and layout and love your embellies.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, it is greatly appreciated x