Saturday 1 May 2010

Mo Manning Cards

Morning peeps,

Another quickish one from me as I've got to get off my backside and go and pick up the boys as they spent last night at Grandma and Grandads...... lucky me!! Spent my free time crafting and made a couple of cards with Mo Manning images. I love her images, they are just too cute and lovely to colour.

I knew as soon as I saw the Mary Tapping one that I had to colour her with red hair - she just reminds me off my youngest niece, she's not quite as dark as the colour I've used but her hair is the same style....... wild and unruly just like she is.... LOL

I've got a few other Mo Manning images to colour and make cards, if you've never used them, you should check them out, she has images for all kinds of ages and occasions. Anyway on to my cards.

Image - Mo Manning "Mary Tapping"
Paper - Rose Garden, Papermania
Sentiment - Freebie from TLC Creations
Card Candy - From stash
Coloured with prismas and sansodor


Image - Mo Manning "Prince Charming"
Papers - K&Co
Coloured with prismas

I'm off to spend the afternoon crafting with Ann-marie. First time we've been able to do it on a weekend for ages.....

Enjoy whatever you are doing this weekend.

Tracy xx


1 comment:

  1. 2 fantastic cards , love the image sand your colours and layouts are fab.,love the sentiment on the first one too.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, it is greatly appreciated x