Friday 28 May 2010

Truly Scrumptious meets Colour Create - My Entry!

As Ann-marie mentioned below, we decided that we were going to enter a few challenges together and we've said that we have to use certain images on each entry to see what the other comes up with.

I really struggled with the Colour Create challenge this week - which is to use Soft Green & Light Aqua. I struggled mainly because I don't own any papers in these colours!! So after much mooching through my digi papers, I finally found some but I'm not sure if they all go together or not........
I absolutely love these colours together and they aren't the first 2 colours you would put together but I think they look lovely and I might have to be investing in some papers that go together....


To enter the Truly Scrumptious challenge this week, you have to follow the sketch provided. I've followed it almost identically but I've rotated the flowers to be underneath and not at the side as I didn't really like how they looked.

Recipe

I've used Stardust and Waterfall stickles on various bits, which I don't think you can see very well in the picture.

I'm off to go and do a bit more crafting, seeing how I've not done anything for over a week as I've been out in the garden sorting that out so we can enjoy it this summer (if it ever comes back..!).

Tracy x

3 comments:

  1. really beautiful card, i love the tilda and really gorgeous colours.the layout and papers are fab.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow just gorgeous, I love how you rotated my sketch and the colours are a perfect mix with this stunning ladybird Tilda...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious and Colour Create challenges
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, I love this ladybird Tilda and she look stunning in green and aqua.....gorgeous papers and details.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at TS.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, it is greatly appreciated x