Wednesday 12 May 2010

Quick post...

Just a quick post this morning ....while my kind husband took our boys to school me and heidi had time to do the things we wanted do, so while heidi was colouring I made this card and here's what i used ...
  • penny black hedgehog stamped image
  • freeebie papers that a got from a mag a while ago
  • tim holtz distress inks frayed burlap, tattered rose ,dark brown inkpad
  • die cut circles
  • border punch, butterfly punch
  • fabric flowers from my stash and the brad is too...and the lace
  • prisma pencils
  • cyrstal, diamond, cotton candy stickles
  • sentiment is a freebie from a mag

Well thats all for me im going into town befor it chucks it down and I have just straightend my typical always rains when I do my hair and I hate brollys ...oh well .

Bye for now xxx Ann-marie xxx

3 comments:

  1. really gorgeous card, fab image and i love the distressed look.really great colours and layout.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fab chick, love it all

    Tracy xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, it is greatly appreciated x