Wednesday 17 February 2010

Another sarah kay ........

Well i did another i just love these little girls and the papers & stickers that are from october afternoon they are called Farm fresh... ribbon & paper and flowers are from my stash i cant remember where i got them from ....i have stitched the buttons onto flowers and i have inked all my edges in versafine satin red & tattered rose tim holtz distress ink .
well thats it for me im going to tidy my mess up and boy do i make a mess i try to keep organised but it just gets chucked in any tub then i cant find anything and it takes me ages to mooch through my stuff when i need to make a card, but hopefully my husbad can sort out my storage with his handy diy skills which he has already made a start on and hopfully will get finished soon .
bye for now xxx ann-marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, it is greatly appreciated x