Tuesday 16 February 2010

First Card - Uploaded


So again something completely new to us, uploading photos of cards that we've created... Well here goes......


I love Sarah Kay images as much as Tilda, there is something very nostalgic about the images, they take me back to my childhood and yes I can remember that far back.....!! LOL

Details:

Paper - Can't remember
Image - Sarah Kay
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts, Samual Taylor & Craft Caddy (Castleford)
Embellishments - Pearl hearts from Ebay, Flatback pearls from Hobbycraft
Sentiment Stamp - From a Personal Impressions Clear Stamp set, stamped with an olive green Ink it Up ink pad.

I've inked round the edges with the same green as the sentiment is stamped in (you'll probably see quite a few cards with this colour as i've got a bit of a "thing" about it at the moment!) LOL I've coloured her with prisma pencils. I'm still learning colouring techniques, but i'm quite happy with how she looks.

Thanks for looking

Tracy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, it is greatly appreciated x