Saturday 27 February 2010

Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Ribbontastic

Haven't posted a card for almost a week - it's been one of those weeks where i've had ideas in my head but no motivation to sit down and actually craft...!! So today I've made 2 for Mother's Day.

I thought I'd post a picture of one of them cos I absolutely love it, the colours are really fresh and spring like and I'm pleased with how my rosette has turned out..! And hopefully it fits with the challenge over at Cute Card Thursday which this week is Ribbontastic...

  • Cardstock - Bazzill Card (I think it's either Lemonade or Sunbeam yellow and Limeade)
  • Image - This was part of a 2010 Eeyore calendar I bought for half price after Crimbo and definitely think the rest of it will be put to good use as the images are sooo cute.
  • Brads - Dovecraft Designer Brads - Pastels
  • Sentiment - PC Generated
  • Rosette - Handmade by myself - used some yellow ribbon from our local craft shop, folded it over and glued the ends, stuck them around the petals. Cut a yellow circle slightly bigger than the sentiment and hey presto..! I think it's turned out really well.
I have to say that I am really happy with this card and it'll go down as one of my favs so far.

Tracy xx

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us over on CCT this week :D
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, it is greatly appreciated x