Monday 22 February 2010

Money/Gift Voucher Holder Card

First day back at work after a week off and it feels like I've not been off......! It was slightly strange though as someone pointed out that I've only got 12 working days left at work... My boss wants to get himself organised before I leave so I've got a huge task ahead of me for the next 3 weeks..... LOL I reckon he just wants to make my last few weeks memorable...hehehe

Anyway I thought I'd share another card I made yesterday. Thought I'd try something a bit different and I made a card with a pocket in the front for a voucher/money gift. The bog standard cards you get with your vouchers are always plain and boring, so this it makes it a bit different from the rest.

  • Paper - Gratitude by Summer Driggs - if you haven't checked out her free kits, you should take a look, they are gorgeous!
  • Cardstock - From stash (think we bought these from a local craft shop a while ago)
  • Image - Holly & Madison digi download from Charmed Cards & Crafts - I like this image, she's perfect for a teen (who isn't in to cutesy images!). I've coloured her with my prisma pencils and used sansodor and blending stumps.
  • Buttons - From stash and I can't remember where there are from!
  • Sentiment - Forever Friends stamp set (which was free with Do Crafts Magazine)

I've inked the edges with a brown Ink It Up pad and punched two flowers out with an X Cut flower punch for the inside and the pearls are from Hobbycraft.

I didn't want to stick flowers all over (as much as I love them) as they aren't to everyones taste and I think it doesn't really need any to be honest.

So back to more crafting, I've been asked to make a few Mother's Day cards to take in to work cos the guys reckon it'll be easier than going to the shops to choose one..!

Tracy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, it is greatly appreciated x