And what a miserable dull day it is - perfect excuse for more crafting me thinks....! LOL
So another first, I've created a card to enter in to the Simon says Happy Hello Hop AND Recipe Challenge :-). The rules are to create a card from their "recipe" which consists of:
3 TYPES OF EMBELLISHMENTS
2 PATTERNED PAPERS you can also use coordinating cardstock :-)
You also have to bloghop to each and everyone of their design teams blogs to have a look at their gorgeous creations and find a mystery letter on each blog. Then when you've bloghopped them all you have to unscramble all the letters then post a comment on Simonsaysstamp's blog with your answer and then link to your card.
So for my entry i've made this card (my camera is really pants and the pictures don't look that
So my 2 patterned papers are:
- Wild Asparagus from My Minds Eye - I love the vintageness of this paper
- And i've used Pink Bazzill card
My 3 types of embellisment are:
- Flowers - I made these myself (and i'm quite proud of myself... lol). I bought a pack of craft stuff from Poundland and it had some small sheets of different coloured papers (kind of a handmade feel to it) so I cut it in to different size circles, sat for ages scrunching it up and it actually moulds really well and then I just stuck it all together.
- Buttons - These are from stash (raided my mums button box...)
- Pearls - The small ones are from Ebay and the bigger ones are from Hobbycraft
The image is:
- Tilda and she's from the Winter Stamp Club Kit - I've coloured her with my prisma pencils and used sansodor but again the camera doesn't pick it up very good and it looks like part of it isn't coloured....
I've used my Martha Stewart Punch and stuck some of the hearts to the edge and I've inked the pink border with a pink Ink it up pad and used the same ink to stamp the sentiment.
So that's it for the this entry and fingers crossed it qualifies.....