Tuesday 23 February 2010

loving summer driggs download papers

Well i gotta say I totally love summer driggs papers and im sure you will be seeing a lot more on our blog.
I have used the awareness kit ..this is a card for a friend which is similar to the lemon and blue one i did but she loved it so i had to recreate another for her daughter the verse and name are computer generated and i have used my prisma pencils again..I have also inked the edges in memento angel pink.
My friend has'nt seen it yet so i hope she likes it she did say she wanted somthing really girly and pink so i hope i have manage to do that.

I think tonight im going to finish doin my crochet butterflies and watch being human on i player I dont get to watch it on a sunday night as I work while late but not for long as of next week its my last weekend shifts so I get them back and I cant wait because its been a while we can be a family again at the weekends ...and I cant wait to do lots of crafty shopping with my mate tracy which im sure she is looking forward to too .
ta ta for now xx ann-marie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, it is greatly appreciated x