Wednesday 17 February 2010

my first sarah kay card...

Here is my first sarah kay card that i did and my first easle card which i really enjoyed doing im sure theres going to be a lot more showing on here because me and tracy love them takes us back to when we were wee little kiddies ( that does make us sound old...sorry tracy), i really enjoy using prisma pencils with lots and lots of practice and i will have cracked how to use them i hope. really need to know how to get a better pic of them it doesnt do the card justice.
heres what i used on my card
  • paper: papermania bluberry hill
  • sarah kay
  • flowers : wild orhcid crafts
  • ribbon: my stash
  • friskars lace border punch
  • pearls
well i think im gonna go and make a card while the its quiet in my house and the kids are enjoying a peaceful school holiday...or i might sort my ribbon box its a bit of a tangle at the moment ...yep im going to do that!!! wish me luck xxx ann-marie

1 comment:

  1. I love the colours on this card and your camera really doesn't do it justice as it's really fresh and gorgeous

    Txx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, it is greatly appreciated x